FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - Bad Guy Predetors pete martinez
Thread: Bad Guy Predetors pete martinez
View Single Post
Old 09-14-2009, 02:39 AM   #70
HappyHillbilly
I give. I tried.

Pete Martinez - "predetors" - has failed to seal the deal on my offer to resolve this issue. He hasn't even begun to make any kind of arrangements with me other than sending me one PM, wanting me to keep trying to reach him by phone.

I'm throwing in the towel. My offer is off the table. I don't have time to play tiddlywinks or phone tag. I am sorry to have to make this post but I'm at wit's end.

In Pete's last post, dated 09/04 - 12:30AM (Friday), Pete agreed to pay me shipping cost for me to send Paul a snake in an effort to resolve their dispute.
Quote:
Originally Posted by predetors View Post
Mike ,fine i can do that if he is ok with that but i would need maybe untill next week to come up with that and im willing to call it a done deal i really appreciate this i know your a good person for offering such a deal without even knowing me i would definatly recomend you for future business you can contact me at 505 489-6230 but please be patient im very busy if i dont answer right away thanks Pete
That Friday evening I called the number Pete listed and got his voicemail. I left a message giving him my ph# and said for him to call me or e-mail me. After not hearing from him over the weekend I called him again on Monday evening and got his voicemail again. Once again I left my ph# and told him to call me or e-mail me.

A few days later (09/09) I received a PM from him:
Attachment 96281

Within 1 hour I replied to Pete's PM, telling him that it's best if he called me.
Attachment 96282

I'm sorry to have to say that Pete has not contacted me since. I can't say for sure whether or not he's received my reply to his PM. All I know is that his user account (predetors) lists last activity as: 09-13-2009 10:37PM
Attachment 96283

Did I try to call him a 3rd time? Heck no. It's bad enough that I had to take the time to construct this post. I take no pleasure in making this post. Let the chips fall where they may.

Have a great day!
Michael Sanders