FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - LIARS & THIEVES: Troy and Kellie Wikel (aka exotics2aquatics, Swift, Whiteboro, etc.)
View Single Post
Old 07-19-2005, 09:36 AM   #14
Sherry Howell
Thanks, Lucille.

There is another thread under events that was first started right before the show. Kelli did post days after the show. She did call me to tell me that there was only $40 collected on the raffle and offered to get the $40 to me. I told her I would rather she use that money to settle with Roark Ferguson and Mike at Premium Crickets.

Maybe that thead and this one could be combined to form one thread on the BOI???

Running a shelter is mostly a labor of love. Because Ft. Campbell is five miles from our home, we also shelter, at no charge, reptiles for the guys and gals who get sent to Iraq. We'll be taking in about 30 from a married couple and two single guys within the next couple of months while they will be spending 18 months in Iraq. That's just from the people who have contacted us already. The last deployment, we had guys bringing their animals to us the day before and the day they actually shipped out.