FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - Good Guy Gx3 Reptiles Sacramento CA
Thread: Good Guy Gx3 Reptiles Sacramento CA
View Single Post
Old 02-19-2019, 01:01 AM   #1
BobO'Booey
Gx3 Reptiles Sacramento CA

I wanted to give positive feedback about a couple of recent transactions with Grant at Gx3 Reptiles 5161 Freeport Blvd, Sacramento, CA 95822. I heard about the store online and was going to be in the Sacramento area which is about an hour from my home. The first thing that caught my eye when I walked in was that everything was clean and organized. All of the animals looked exactly as I would have expected with healthy reptiles. I ended up purchasing a Peter's banded skink at a very reasonable price a few months ago and it has been doing extremely well. They have a great selection of quality products at a good price. I have since gone back a couple more times and have purchased a variety of scorpions, arachnids, and isopods which can be difficult to find in a retail atmosphere. I am pleased to say that I have not had any issues. Grant is professional and will take the time to answer your questions, and he is also a breeder of several different species of lizard and snake as well as some amphibians I believe. I do not know if they ship but if you are in the area definitely swing by and have a visit, you'll be glad that you did!