FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - Bad Guy Fluker Farms AVOID LIKE THE PLAGUE! Filthy
View Single Post
Old 02-26-2012, 05:39 PM   #110
Chris Kennard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wilomn View Post
Amanda, I'm ASSuming that kunnard is up to his old trolling habits again.

Do yourself a favor, put him on ignore. You'll miss NOTHING of consequence and enjoy the site quite a bit more.

Plus, it REALLY irks him to know people aren't listening to his drivel.

Watch, he'll be on in not time telling us that he doesn't care who doesn't listen, proving, once again, that he does. He's like a clothes dryer. Round and round and round he spins, going nowhere and full of hot air.
That's right people, do as the mighty Wes says and not as he does. I am obviously not on your ignore list Wes, no matter how many times you plead for everyone else to do so as you have in other threads. Your comment about me being irked is wrong as you so often are. Yet again you call me a troll for having an opinion that differs from others here and for defending my opinions. A ridiculous and shallow tactic that you have long been guilty of. It's getting old and boring Wes. This is yet another typical example of some of the inane and instigatory posts that have graced this thread. Drivel? Troll?