FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - Jungle Habitats / Alan Hall - it has been 10 months!
View Single Post
Old 04-09-2007, 12:03 AM   #22
PaulSage
Quote:
Originally Posted by LadyViper
No, you didn't just write it off because you posted it here on the BOI, look you had that right.
If everyone who posted on the BOI had to write off their losses first, then there wouldn't be many threads here now, would there? Just because I gave up on any hope of financial or material recooperation (aka "writing it off") doesn't mean that I'm no longer ticked off about the transaction. Does that make sense now?

Quote:
I am only saying he has done everything..offered refund, publicly and humbly apolized..what more could he do?
Yeah, he has done everything EXCEPT actually follow through with his promises--like I said in the very first post. I thought I made that pretty clear.

Quote:
Take his refund, and let it go. Your posts sound so angry for someone who claims they just wrote off.
The guy seems to have a good track record, mistakes happen. Let him fix it.
Sure, I'm a little pissed off, but I'm a long stretch from angry. I already gave him numerous chances to "fix it". If he does indeed send a refund, replacement or whatever I'll post an update here. I'm done holding my breath though, and won't believe it until I see it this time.