FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - Bad Guy Stephen Carnicom AKA "scarnicom" is SHADY
View Single Post
Old 05-15-2010, 09:13 PM   #64
deborahbroadus
Quote:
Originally Posted by ShadowAceD View Post
You needn't thank me. I just go by the evidence and by logical reasoning.

I understand what you are saying, but now, unfortunately, you need to prove to anyone that doubts you that you are better than that. So, just let this one go and be smarter. You seem to be a level headed individual so I have no doubt you can accomplish that.

Reading the WHOLE story and not just the parts the OP wanted us to read, I am more certain than ever that the transaction did NOT warrant a "Bad Guy" thread.

Consider "Wolf" look at the time frame. It looks like the seller got back to the buyer IMMEDIATELY as he realized and not "the next day" which implies that a lot of hours passed instead of the reality of a few.

BUT in that 4 hours (look at the time...the buyer had enough time to pay for the animal and didn't...he expected the seller to wait...how long? Again, I don't see the seller as being a bad guy. Thoughtless, yes but no where in the communication did he come off as trying to get more..it was actually still up to the buyer to agree to the new price or turn it down.

The BOI is not supposed to be a weapon to threaten someone with loss of reputation if they don't give them what they want! I would think twice about doing business with the OP...his emails left a bad taste in my mouth.