FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - Bad Guy Stephen Carnicom AKA "scarnicom" is SHADY
View Single Post
Old 05-15-2010, 09:41 PM   #70
Southern Wolf
How did the buyer talk him into a good deal. The buyer requested $150 and the seller said no... but I'll take $165

Quote:
Originally Posted by scarnicom View Post
Also thank you Diem, for not making me out to be a horrible person.

Also here is the entire email conversation, not just the bad parts. from bottom to top in order.

you literally said "ill do 165 shipped" dont get greedy dude. take up the other offers if you want but it will cost you your reputation.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
To: Josh Fosburg <fozistheman@yahoo.com>
Sent: Sat, May 15, 2010 1:01:26 PM
Subject: Re: burm pics

LOL, your crazy, I just checked it out. I apologize, but I was unaware of the value of the albino. Do what you must, but I'm not going to sell a 250 dollar albino for 165 shipped. Imade a mistake and nothing was finalized at all. I have several other hits that happened last night, and people are wanting to take me up ont the 210 shipped, so pass it up if you must.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
To: stephen carnicom <stephencarnicom@yahoo.com>
Sent: Sat, May 15, 2010 12:10:25 PM

are you kidding me? what are you talking about?. you cant up the price after we negotiated. we already agreed on a price dude. it is settled. just because you sold a snake for cheap and found out its worth more is not my problem. it is yours. YOUR PROBLEM NOT MINE. no going back now. im not paying 210. ill pay 165 shipped as we agreed and thats final. if you back out, there will be repercussions. you want the 165 for the snake or the bad rep on fauna. im already starting my BOI on you. i will not post it if you follow through on your original price. let me know what you wanna do. . . .

Sent: Sat, May 15, 2010 4:14:27 AM

Hey just figured out actual cost of albino burms is pushing the 250's+ shipping. best I can do now is 210 shipped. sorry.

Sent: Sat, May 15, 2010 12:48:24 AM

ok you win lol. ill do 165. get at me thanks

Sent: Fri, May 14, 2010 11:14:05 PM

I could do 165 shipped.

Sent: Fri, May 14, 2010 10:31:33 PM

yea for sure. i like the color. nice white. i prefer the bright orange on this one opposed to some of the yellow looking ones. would you do $150 shipped?

Sent: Fri, May 14, 2010 10:26:23 PM

It's fine, but i'm not really looking for trades right now. Thank you though. did you get the pics?

Sent: Fri, May 14, 2010 10:23:19 PM

i accidentally sent you someone elses email about the pastel. lol. i have some stuff for trade too. you interested in a trade? thanks.

To: fozistheman@yahoo.com
Sent: Fri, May 14, 2010 10:12:37 PM
Subject: burm pics

here are a couple more