FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - Bad Guy Eddie Lopez
Thread: Bad Guy Eddie Lopez
View Single Post
Old 01-04-2011, 08:56 PM   #4
Keith Stambaugh
The thread is gone, or at least I can't find it any more, but here is one of emails that anyone receives when someone else responds to the same thread (that I didn't delete). I believe Chris may have been the orginator of that thread/sale. "Reply to thread 'For Sale Assorted Pythons and condas'Sat, December 4, 2010 9:58:03 PM
From: FaunaClassifieds <webmaster@faunaclassifieds.com>Add to Contacts
To:" Oddly, the remainder of the email is suddenly gone. The rest of the correspondence was done by phone or text. I have copy of the postal money order. I related the two because I believe Chris was the orginator of the email and Eddie said he and his partner owned these boas and pythons. He said he was moving West and it was to cold to take them. He even asked if he could throw a ball python in with the two anaconda's. I was purchasing a pair, apparently six foot each, for $200. Just before the money order was sent for $260 (60 for shipping) he said he just received a third anaconda, about 8 feet and he was sending it too. After receiving the money order, he said he could not cash it because his liscense did not match it exactly. He gave his friends address and not the address on his liscense. He said I'm sending it back but I really need to ship them now. I told him I would have to wait for the money order to get returned before I would attempt any other type of payment. About two days later, he said if I could just sent the money for shipping, I could send the rest after I got the postal money order back. I agreed (yes, like an idiot) and sent him $145. I even picked western union, he didn't. He and I talked at least a dozen times and texted back and forth over 3 dozen times. He changed his number but even called me with the new one (I have both). I can give you the one, it still has his voicemail. When I read the BOI and heard something was going on that sounded fishy, I called him, and asked about it. I told him to man up and just let me know. "Have you scammed me or are you sending them?" This was on a Friday. "I said if you scammed me just fess up so I don't waste my weekend building a new cage." And he said, I don't need your money, I obtain my money honestly and the snakes will be sent on Monday like you requested (do to weather)." On Monday I called and said wait a day because it's still bad, I then called him Tuesday and told him to ship on Wednesday, all is clear. He said he would get it done. On Wednesday, he quit answering or texting me back.

From: FaunaClassifieds <webmaster@faunaclassifieds ". Oddly, the rest of the email is suddenly gone. But snakema