FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - Bad Guy Richard Anthony Leverock of pinallas park Florida DECEITFUL CONARTIST BUYER BEWARE
View Single Post
Old 06-13-2018, 07:46 PM   #68
Dream Gene Exotics
I have left that group and I was just part of it as an admin where people can post ads and also talk reptiles that Rick started a while ago. I do now see that you can in fact not trust Rick and I do not wish to be assosciated with his name in any way J9Turtlepower / Cristin Ransom. I was not a part of any of the transactions as you said you believe but I do not wish to have my name tarnished by someone who falsely used my business name, also I feel that if you do include that one comment where I was going based off of information presented that you should include it all rather than the part where I tell you to drop it after you've been refunded as I was just being an admin in the group. For any new comers to the thread I WANT TO MAKE IT CLEAR THAT I AM IN NO WAY AFFILIATED WITH RICHARD ANTHONY LEVEROCK IN BUSINESS DEALINGS AND HE HAS BEEN CAUGHT USING MY BUSINESS ALIAS TO CONDUCT TURTLE SALES AND YOUTUBE CHANNEL ACTIVITY/GIVEAWAYS. ALSO THE DREAMGENEEXOTICS@YAHOO.COM IS NOT US OUR LEGITIMATE BUSINESS EMAIL IS DREAMGENEEXOTICS@HOTMAIL.COM. Any help I can give in helping you all get some resolution please let me know and Cristin Ransom I extent the Olive branch to you in hopes that you can get this resolved and keep our community and names clean.