FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - Bad Guy Emery Aranda
Thread: Bad Guy Emery Aranda
View Single Post
Old 05-10-2019, 02:26 PM   #4
Socratic Monologue
I'm not sure this is entirely warranted.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LauraB View Post
There's nothing new about a buyer attempting to get money, whether a full refund, vet bills paid or a free animal, from a seller. We, the buyers, sellers and followers of the BOI can easily make intelligent decisions on who to trust or not based on the original thread created by Emery A. against MOC Reptiles.

Move on, kids. Sheesh.
When I search the BOI and get a bunch of threads presented to me, the ones that stick out to me are the ones with my search terms in the title. I may well not search through seemingly irrelevant, or only marginally relevant, threads in order to see what my target user has said about someone else. Someone searching for a certain user may not even know what that user's screen name is, and so might not even take the MOC thread as relevant at all.

I took what Lucille did here as merely helping to organize the BOI in a more useful fashion, by pointing out clearly that a person searching for BOI-worthy info on Mr. Aranda will likely be interested in reading a thread about MOC. Lucille's done this before, and I appreciate her doing it.