FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - Steps To Become Fedex Certified!!!
View Single Post
Old 02-26-2004, 02:24 PM   #63
WebSlave
OK, I just got the signed contract faxed back to me a few minutes ago. I talked to Bill Zindell and mentioned about my belief that shipping to home based businesses would suffice for the letter of the contract, and he concurred. He feels, and James Brown verified this, that they want that assurance that someone will be available to accept the package upon delivery.

I am setting up my shipping schedule for Monday.

If anyone has not noted an earlier post by me in the other shipping thread, please note that the official word I have gotten is that because of the merger with DHL and Airborne, Airborne Express says they will no longer accept ANY live animal shipments. Don't get caught flat footed. Start your paperwork with FedEx NOW, if you haven't done so already.

And PLEASE, try to stress to your customers that if there are any snafus in this shipping process to NOT get into FedEx's face about it. The last thing we need is a few highstrung customers blowing this whole deal for us. You may even want to suggest that all contact with FedEx be through YOU so you can be a bit more diplomatic about the problem resolution.