FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - Fedex packages getting stuck in Memphis, TN.
View Single Post
Old 03-01-2012, 03:34 PM   #9
reptilebaby
My last shipment of snakes from Fed Ex was a nightmare. First, when I am expecting a shipment I hang out in my living room with my dogs and watch the door. No one knocks and gets past my dogs hearing them!

Shipments don't usually arrive before 2:30, but I still jump up and down every 10 minutes or so to check. I went and checked again at 12:35 and saw a door tag on my door. MISSED delivery at 12:32. WTF?? I know they didn't knock because my dogs were right there with me and they ALWAYS run to the door when someone knocks. They were going to take my shipment back to the fed ex hub, 2 hours away, and not going to attempt to deliver it again till the next day. It took both me and the breeder calling and chewing some seat meat, before they promised they'd have them to me before 6:30 pm. They would have died if they had been in the box that night because the temperature was dropping again that night. The driver was a new one. I don't know why it wasn't my regular driver this time, but he tried to claim he pounded on my door and no one answered. My dogs would have been in front of the door if that had been true. and at the time I had been sitting in my recliner less than 4 feet from the door!