FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - Inquiry Steven Brenner Transaction
Thread: Inquiry Steven Brenner Transaction
View Single Post
Old 09-29-2016, 05:07 AM   #4
Lucille
Quote:
Originally Posted by calebroad View Post
I cancelled my chargebacks
You could have possibly had a refund. You know that the case would not be reopened, and you knew after all this time that there were issues with this transaction, yet you cancelled the chargeback, that was not a good move.

Here is a post you sent to one of our moderators:
Quote:
Originally Posted by nickolasanastasiou View Post

To

Nickolas Anastasiou

Message body
You are not, and never will be on my level.

You do not have a great rep yourself as it turns out.

Take your subadult half inbred turtle and shove it.

You will never be on my level. You were lucky just be speaking with me.

Have fun living in your mommas basement and don't contact me again.

And just pray I don't come across you in person one day

Chris

Chris Davis <spymart007@yahoo.com>
Feb 16 at 5:57 PM
You have horribly insulted and threatened one of the nicest, most intelligent, most polite member of this community. While I understand what you are saying, and agree, that even the worst among us deserves justice because turning one's back on someone because one does not like them is a slippery slope, I also feel that once readers read the thread the above quote came from and see your repeated, bizarre, unjust accusations, they may agree with my thought that you need to provide solid evidence in the way of emails, Paypal letters, etc. because the same sort of bizarre transaction attempt may be happening here.

After reading that thread you have zero credibility with me. You have attributed certain actions and statements to Steven, but because of your lying, threatening history (not simply because you were 'disliked') you need to provide some proof.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 95se5384 View Post
Me and Chris already came to a final agreement that I would send him a split scute snow in replacement for what he sent me.. Which will be in my possession shortly then shipped to him.. This entire boi post is about him wanting to stir things up for the sake of an argument.. I am going to spare all of you if any choose to even read a boi post from Chris all the details of this transaction because it would take days to read as well as post... All he has to do is be patient and the final animal we agreed on will be there.
HE has not reported an agreement.

I would like to see email proof, because as I said, even someone with his history has a right to present their complaints, because members of the community can have a better understanding of whether they would want to deal with YOU. Why did you not honor the original agreement?
Merely because he may have issues does not mean that your issues should be ignored by future possible buyers.