FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - Allen from Reptile Kingdom, in New Jersey, Beware
View Single Post
Old 03-25-2008, 05:53 PM   #95
memnoch1970
well heres the latest line of excuses get over allen pay up, the only threat i made on the phone was of legal ones you know it i know it . so you guys decide this was after i told him i was contacting kingsnake. which i will do if theres no money in the accouont today.... From: ReptKingdom@aol.com Add Mobile Alert
Date: Tue, 25 Mar 2008 17:02:58 EDT
Subject: Re: Message about: WANTED : Bearded Dragons
To: memnoch1970@yahoo.com
First of all there were no lies whether you choose to believe that or not, 2nd of all i don't feel i need to give you my fathers medical records and lastly i do not appreciate verbal threats left on my voice mail. Do you think all of this makes someone want to pay you at all. If you were a real business in the real world you would not get paid for 30-60 days from a company. I understand your concern and have every intention of paying you, however after dragging my business through the mud over and over makes me wonder what kind of person you really are. You think that no one can have medical problems or other issues, everyone is out to get you....man are you paranoid. I do not have a paypal account because a real scam artist beat me for over $3000 so my account is frozen so the fraudulent payment i took can be investigated. I will see if i can use someone elses paypal to send you the money.

this was my e mail response........ why dont you use your wifes, thats how you finally paid mindy after lyin ,stalling , and doing the same thing to her. you can use a credit card through pay pal, you can have your wife transfer money from an account through paypal. there are a hundred ways you can do this .... your just stalling as you have been for weeks now. your just diggin a deeper hole allen. why wont you return phone calls , why wont you answer the phone... i know why and so does everyone else. allen of reptilekingdom@aol.com