FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - Bad Guy Kameron White
Thread: Bad Guy Kameron White
View Single Post
Old 12-31-2017, 06:30 PM   #73
kw18
And I didn’t make the decision to keep the iguana.. you obviously haven’t read any of my mssg . I clearly stated the return didn’t happen because tyjohn said not to return becuase he was going to be home and holiday delays.... I then got more ppl involved over the past few week (still holding the 100$ for shipping return !!!) and others said to take it to boi and put tyjohn on the spot . I couldn’t find BOI.... Christmas hit and two days later I jump on to find TYjOHN created one and wants to make it look like I’m this “bad guy” haha this is a joke. Now I’m wasting my days arguing with ppl like you JCCS and Lucille , instead of arguing over the fact that I did provide !

Now we get to where we are at today... now I’ve said I’d return the 100$ to show I could care less about the money. I care about the fact this guy is no good! I’m keeping the iguana because I have no choice JCCS... cus I’ve made it clear I’m not returning my only leverage (Lewisi anders baby) so this guy who I already know to be shady can have my money and the Lewisi.
I’ve also made it clear this is a very decent lewisi. Had I gotten this guy 4 years ago when I got ripped on my first lewisi here on fauna by a guy who used ty parks pictures ; Well then I’d be more than happy to have this guy. But over the past Years working with lewisi I’ve gathered several very high percentage lewisi and the one TYJOHN had pictured looked very promising.

The one I received is so so and that’s where my problem lies! It’s not what I paid for. I could take 900$ else where and get a very high quality lewisi. This is the issue at hand! Not Money 100% not about the money for the last time and this is why I’ll refund the 100$ to shut this argument about me up