FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - Allen from Reptile Kingdom, in New Jersey, Beware
View Single Post
Old 03-27-2008, 06:39 PM   #140
memnoch1970
all this info is really helpful, i appreciate all of it.jason once again i apologize for slammin you. i jumped to conclusions on that. further more i think if allen was tryin to get over in that way.... why send 400.00 dollars why not 50.00 or 100.00??? allen called me today assureing me this was not the case. he said he would make good on the balance by monday. dont get me wrong im still very sceptical but im hoping he realized what hes done is hurting his buisness and reputation. i just want this resolved.. if he screws me he screws me lesson learned. but if he does ill do everything in my power to make his buisness and life suffer miserably. i dont want that, and im sure allen doesnt want that. he sounded sincere about the issue this morning. so ill let it play out till monday. im done posting on this matter till then. maybe im stupid for thinking like this but im tired of always lookin for the worst in people. we shall see. thanks again for all the info..