FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - Inquiry BallBids.com?
Thread: Inquiry BallBids.com?
View Single Post
Old 12-08-2011, 11:31 AM   #91
Focal
Quote:
Originally Posted by Will0W783 View Post
Apparently they didn't actually choose a winner last night. So the poor guy who thought he'd won now is out a snake. They are stating on their Facebook page that not only are they relisting the female butter from yesterday but they are also listing another morph. I did get recredited my free bids, but it's really crappy that someone thought they had won a snake and actually didn't.
Just my opinion, I think the idea flopped on them yesterday with the rise of all these threads. I imagine not many people are confident in this process and from what I have gathered, most people that are bidding are using free bids. In return, the auction wasn't getting high enough to make money and no one was bidding with actual cash. This would have resulted in a loss on their part, thus the "crash." I personally would not deal with a business that is willing to reap the benefits of the losses of so many people, while not taking one on their own. Had they followed through with yesterday's auction, they probably would have had an accurate sale price on their fraudulent ad.