FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - Bad Guy Beware of zactay24
Thread: Bad Guy Beware of zactay24
View Single Post
Old 05-20-2017, 02:13 PM   #7
Afrock86
Doesnt matter, if that happens 's to you all the time you may need to deal with better people. I have a family at home so I had to find time in my schedule and make plans for someone to watch my kid.

It's also weird that the same boa keeps going up for sale. He had his girl put it on Craigslist twice. First time i contacted about the boa i got no response and saw the ad was taken down, so i figured it sold. Then a week later its up on craiglist again. I contacted his gf who was selling it and she said it was still for sale, i express interest, it then gets sold again. I have the convo from her that I can post where she said it was sold back in july, but I will have to post it later if I need to after I cross out her name since she is not the involved party. That same snake then ended up on Florida classifieds page on facebook in October last year. That's where I contacted him by text and had the following discussion. Now he has this boa for sale again but double the price? Something doesn't seem right.