FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - Terri Sommella Fire and Ice Dragons -- Nightmare
View Single Post
Old 12-29-2011, 05:44 AM   #249
mattdadd
Missin out

Congratulations Lynden! You've succeeded at posting an amazingly ignorant and short sighted response. I purchased 6 dragons from Terri @ fire and ice this year, she was amazingly helpful and spent a lot of time on the phone with me before i ever bought a dragon or before she knew how many i would end up buying. You should give some serious thought before you slight someone in public just because you assume you have been somehow wronged by what you perceive as "inadequate" customer service. Stop whining and do some research, try asking a few more questions, did it occur to you that there are MANY different ways to set up a tank?? you could make one, buy premade custom, use a 40, 50, 75, 100 gallon fish tank, etc, etc, etc. maybe she was busy and just didn't have time at that particular moment to address all the variables and choices that exist. Did you fail to recognize -judging by the timestamps on your emails- that she responded almost immediately to your emails?? Not to mention it was late in the evening?? And maybe if you had been a little more patient you might have gotten the info you were looking for? Common courtesy goes both ways. In the end...your loss. My Fire and Ice dragons ROCK!!!