FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - Good Guy Kasi Krauss aka Kasi (Party Gecko)
View Single Post
Old 03-26-2015, 08:46 PM   #53
adrikbled
Talking It's finally spring!

On March 26th 2015 I received my crested Gecko from Kasi, and I could not be more thrilled! After having won a grueling Facebook competition, I was awarded an excellent deal on one of Firenze and Ursa's beautiful hatchlings. After waiting through the coldest winter Ohio has had in years, Kasi seemed just as excited as myself that shipping weather had arrived! She contacted me promptly to make arrangements, and was more than willing to hold the little one even longer to ensure great health. Aside from a little FedEx neglect in the last few moments of the shipping process, I am ecstatic to report that he/she is in magnificent condition! At just a few months old, the colors are already vibrant and it looks like it has an awesome white lip-liner that will just be stunning with the creams already showing through the long, drippy dorsal patterns! If she/he is even half as red as the dad, breathtaking! If you are considering adding a Party Gecko to your collection, Do It NOW!