FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - Inquiry Why All The Hate Toward Reptiles By Mack?
View Single Post
Old 08-03-2015, 05:52 PM   #32
scervantes
Quote:
Originally Posted by NekoGeckos View Post
Steven, this isn't about you, do not turn this thread into something it's not. The only reputation being discussed here is John and Amy Mack's, and I believe I was the one to refuse to buy from you after you harassed me countless times.

And once again, if it's written, it's libel, not slander, though your threats were amusing. I did not post that to "slander" your name, but simply to site my third party quotation. And I was talking about when I planned to buy a gecko from Mack, not from you. If you want to share your experience with Reptiles by Mack, please go right ahead, but don't post here just to try and start drama with me. This is not the time or place, especially since we've never done business. Take it to facebook, or better yet, just talk about me behind my back like you're used to doing. This is a professional website, not instagram Mr. Cervantes or Lopez or whatever your name is now.
All I ask from you is to never say my name again. you are correct we have never done business because like I said I care about where my animals end up. please give up the victim card you are so good at pulling that, I have never "harassed" you. just because I didn't agree with your method of blowing marijuana into a geckos face to try to get it to eat does not mean I harassed you. funny you stalk my facebook now too. only reason I don't have my real lastname is because that account is only for my hobby and I do not want personal friends on that account. so please continue (: