FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - Dan Felice...EXTORTION..LIES ...HARRASSMENT and BIG THANK YOU TO THE PA. POLICE !!!!
View Single Post
Old 06-20-2005, 08:11 PM   #1
Justin Mitcham
Dan Felice...EXTORTION..LIES ...HARRASSMENT and BIG THANK YOU TO THE PA. POLICE !!!!

I just dropped by here to share a nightmare of a experience with you folks regarding Dan Felice. This all started a couple weeks ago when he emailed me wanting to purchase a red bull I had offered for sale. I sent him my address and I that's the last I heard from him. Several days pass and he emails me claiming that he sent me a money order and that I received it and he wants his snake. I explained to him that it is no longer available and that he must be mistaken because I never received a money order. I asked for more details like his name etc...
Instead of sending the information I requested so we could get to the bottom of this he sends several threatening emails claiming he was a cop and that I better send him the cash or he is coming down here to pay me a very unpleasant visit. I then sent him an email letting him know I do not tolerate threats and that I DO NOT HAVE HIS MONEY.
After receiving a few more threatening emails , a post on kingsnake etc... I decided to call his bluff and find out if he was a cop and report him. I found his address from an old BOI post and called the local police department in his area. Apparently harassing a person and impersonating a cop for the purpose of intimidation and to get money from them is a serious crime.The detective who handled my case had a chat with Dan and as of now if he does anything else he is facing legal action from them. Also the Fort Worth police department has not yet decided what to do, so he still could be facing some serious charges here in Texas.
If any of you have had similar experiences with this guy let me know, I know a couple of detectives who can help.