FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - Bad Guy Howling gale bearded dragons
View Single Post
Old 02-19-2010, 10:44 PM   #77
dragonluver83
Quote:
Originally Posted by spyder79 View Post
lol well you didnt comment on that one and you sure seemed to comment on every post around it so i reposted just in case you didnt see it. Weather you did or didnt i thank reposting it was the correct thing to do to bring it back into the light.

Also, tom look at the dulled photo of this dragon on the front page. It is obvious the dragon is in shed check out the side spikes on the head and neck area. They are opaque grey screams shed to me.

Also, has anyone with this photo checking software on their computer (for honesty's sake and to be thorough) checked the OPs dull photo for photoshop editing?
I didnt comment because two people called her out on how ever they figured out that she photo - shopped the pics. Yes the piece of the back left is going into shed. now look at the rest of the body, legs, and tail, not in shed.An the whole body wont go into a shed because the head is.
So like i said i really want a side shot of the dragon to comment further.

Nicole sorry if i upset you, but your past track record well speaks for itself... Our 3 supposed business transactions was a waste of my time and as far as pricing goes i think EVERYONE knows i am the cheapest for what i sell. and my animals speak for them self. So try another excuse. i am sure you have more of those.