FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - Info Ashley Caspillo-SakaraGT4/Sakara *Possible Buyer Beware!*
View Single Post
Old 01-18-2011, 05:50 PM   #1021
RachelSS
I do have to step in here and say a few things.

I have seen the nasty emails Ashley's mother has sent to other family members in COMPLETE contrast to what Ashley's mother has written to her. Her mother is a pathological liar. I have seen screen shots of emails, screen shots of messages on facebook, I have seen PICTURES at Ashley's mothers house where her child Ethan is living in mold and filth, it's DISGUSTING.

I DON'T think her mother registering on this site and posting personal issues that reflect on custody issues with Ashley has ANYTHING to do with her reptile business. I had no problem posting my issues with Ashley's business in the BOI, but I will also be the first to say her mother is lying.

People may not agree with me saying something, or lose respect for me, and that is their choice. If I didn't know the other side of the story, I would have kept my mouth shut. And Ashley should NOT respond to the stuff her mother is PMming to people and posting in here. It's disgusting. If I could post the pictures of her mothers house in here, I would. I would post it all.