FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - Bad Guy Snakes at Sunset (Miami)
Thread: Bad Guy Snakes at Sunset (Miami)
View Single Post
Old 03-25-2010, 08:59 AM   #112
Snakesatsunset
Kaleb, you have only purchased three snakes from me. An ivory , a pastel, and an albino ball.
Boas? pretty sure you have not.
Also your friend is one of the most annoying people I have ever had to deal with. You guys called consistently EVERY hour, for a few DAYS to try to get the "female" yellowbelly for $50.00 as you thought it was mislabeled and I was giving you a deal on it at $50.00 if it was a male. It seemed to be female, as it did not pop, and I said its a female so its cost me more. BECauSE I PAID MORE FOR IT.
I was selling you a MALE yellowbelly for $50.00. Not a female yellowbelly for $50.00
$120.00 was also $50.00 cheaper then list price as a common ground for you. You refused and over phone told me that I should sell her to you for $50.00 becuase you guys wanted it real bad and your partner wanted it to breed to make money, etc etc.
I even told you I paid more then $50.00 for her SINCE it was female, and couldnt do it, simple as that.
You guys nagged and nagged, called and called, came in, etc. and would not let up. One of you got nasty on phone with ME and said if I dont sell her to you for $50.00 you wouldnt come back! I might have said for $50.00 I would pay for you to never come back! In total though there was no name calling from me, your comment on that is a straight out lie.
You broke me to an extent with the constant pestering, and i am SUPER glad I do not have to deal with you two anymore. More then happy! People, you dont understand, these two guys were a HEADACHE from day one. Yes they bought snakes, they got snakes at cheaper prices then marked, we talked snakes, etc. but that is no reason for me to sell them a snake for less then what I paid. I dont have to do it, sorry. I would and have done it for others, who were nice about it, and we would have talked and thrown options around. I have done it before. But with you guys, hell no.

P.S. all this for a female yellowbelly "at the time", and it PROBED male. Just one of those hard to pop ones.....go figure. So in the end if I had sold them a "female" yellowbelly, they would have raised a male for 2 years to 1500 grams for no reason. Did you mention the list price for the MALE yellowbelly was $129.00? I was giving him to you for $50.00? No you did not. Also an Ivory for $2500.00, and gave it to you for $2200.00? Never gave you a deal?

I am almost positive you did not buy ANY boas from me. I know you bought boas at other stores and would ask stuff about snakes at other stores since the names are similar. Snakes at Sunset, Snakes at South Dixie, Snakes at Lakes. You even told me you liked my snakes better! Now since your buddies with jonathan, you decide to post? I have no idea who jonathan was/is and I have asked around.