FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - Bad Guy Snakes at Sunset (Miami)
Thread: Bad Guy Snakes at Sunset (Miami)
View Single Post
Old 03-25-2010, 09:19 AM   #114
StrictlyExotics
Quote:
Originally Posted by Snakesatsunset View Post
Kaleb, you have only purchased three snakes from me. An ivory , a pastel, and an albino ball.
Boas? pretty sure you have not. Also your friend is one of the most annoying people I have ever had to deal with.
Ok so let me get this straight. This guy spends like 3000.00 in your store and hes the most annoying person you have had to deal with? Wow, I wish I had your problems. Personally, I would have chalked up that YB for 50.00 as a SERIOUS "preferred" customer discount as he seems to have no problems dropping 100.00 bills on your cash wrap.

I have been refraining from posting in this thread because I dont know you and have been on the retail side of this industry. I, while some dont, understand your quarantine. This is what we did in the old days, with the exception that we hid it from display with brown paper bags or newspaper so it was out of sight. If caging and space is an issue in your location, rememebr that just because its out on the floor, it doesnt necessarily HAVE to be seen.

While I cannot believe you didnt notice the beetle-sized mites on the snake, that would definitely say that something is preoccupying your attention. I am leaning more towards the fact that, yes, you are on your computer entirely too much when you are having issues as well as customers all around you. Seriously, get off the internet, its not going anywhere. The information is STILL going to be there when you get back to it.

You need to start taking care of the matters at hand or you are going to end up losing ALL of your "annoying" customers. Maybe thats what you want, I do not know. But from what I have been reading from you, is that you dont mind taking a dump where you eat. If this is the case, you have no one to blame but yourself.