FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - Bad Guy Snakes at Sunset (Miami)
Thread: Bad Guy Snakes at Sunset (Miami)
View Single Post
Old 03-25-2010, 01:19 PM   #116
Snakesatsunset
Strictly, no its not a bad thing he spent 3k, just happens to be HE spent 3k and not someone else. I have lots of people that spend close to that or more and they are extremely satisfied. Hell, I give them free snakes as it is or open credit. We have that kind of relationship. His situation was way different then others, and there are alot of details failed to be mentioned on my part for not wanting to turn this into a flame war. His situation did not merit him any kind of break, or discount, and the snake was mislabeled. He pretty much began with if you dont sell it to me for less then $129.99 I am walking out. So I said, well he has bought before, so fine, $50.00
Then the fiasco began. I already went through the he spends money, satisfy him, but in the end its not worth the aggravation!
Other then that, yes I am constantly busy on the computer, or with other customers, I try my best to help everyone. No one walks in that door with out a hello, what can I get you, or need any help question. If they say no I am good, I am not going to pester them like a salesman, cause I dont like it done to me, and highly dbout my customers want to be hounded. If you say no, thats no, I just respond with, Ok, well let me know if you need anything or want anything to look at. Then I go back to work. Not 100% of the time, but as much as I can to everyone.
I bend over backwards for people that deserve it or are in the right. I do not give my snakes away, but do know the importance of repeat customers. Didnt he come back three times to purchase ?

John, yes they are Mites. They were a few on the snake when it was in bag visibly, but most were under the skin around the eyes and nostrils after closer inspection like stated. We placed her in tree away from store animals. There was a piece of that yellow no pest strip on top but it was old so I am not sure, I think the fumes that it might have still been emitting made them come out and start crawling around?? Mites are not always all visible, even in a serious infestation you have to agree there are lots more in the nooks and crannies of a snakes anatomy, under scales, eyes, noses, pits, cloaca, under chin, scales, etc. Seems to be alot of people think mites are just crawling on snakes all day and not hiding under the above places?