FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - Allen from Reptile Kingdom, in New Jersey, Beware
View Single Post
Old 04-10-2008, 07:51 PM   #169
cyberfrog
Quote:
Originally Posted by Serafim
Allen apears to be going down hill quickly. Why not call his office or try and place an order. See how long it takes him to get back to you. His webpage is nearly sold out and his available lists aren't going out anymore. I also hear he is not a regular at the local shows anymore. Wonder why... He is starting to show a trend of bad checks or non payment or slow payment. What part of that is making him a good guy. I understand you are not trying to defend Allen but it looks like you are. Would you send him 1500 dollars worth of animals and then let him dictate when he is going to pay it back? Nobody does that. I have been a customer of Allens and due to the threads popping up have decided its better to avoid him. Who knows I may have been next..
Finally a light of intelligence in this mess. I'm not sure what's up with Al, as I said before I don't know him personally, just professionally. I know he was not at Hamburg, which is the first time in as long as I can remember he missed one. I hope he will be at the HDG show this weekend. I''m sure there will be much eye-rolling and BOI bashing at the show when this all comes up, lol.