FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - For Sale 2013 CB Concentric Diamondback Terrapins (VERY LIGHT)
View Single Post
Old 06-01-2014, 05:36 PM   #1
turtledan77
2013 CB Concentric Diamondback Terrapins (VERY LIGHT)

I've got 4 very light Concentric Diamondback Terrapins for sale.

#1) 2.5" Some slightly misaligned bottom scutes (see closeup photo). Asking $175 for him.

#2 and #3) 2.5" Asking $225 each for them. SOLD

#4) 3" and the lightest of all 4. I believe she is female, but cannot guarantee gender, $250 takes her. SOLD

I also have 5 darker concentrics for sale at $175 each, which you can read about here!

Buy any 3 of these or my darker concentrics and I'll add on a Northern Diamondback Terrapin for just $25!

All of these turtles are extremely healthy, active, and feeding well. They are truly beautiful turtles.

I will ship and provide a quote if you provide me with your zip code prior to ordering. I do accept Paypal if sent as Family and Friends or, if you prefer to send it the other way that's fine but you would simply pay the extra fees. If you want more photos, just tell me which of the 4 you're interested in and I will provide them. Any turtles being sold under 4" are for educational or scientific purposes only.

Thanks for looking!
Attached Images