FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - Is This a Good Idea?
View Single Post
Old 01-02-2005, 04:27 AM   #40
Lonermon
to all of you that seem so ardently on accusing me of dammaging the hooby . me , who has never tried to lie steal or cheat anyone on this board . every single day i see posts on this board about "reputable" dealers adn breeders ripping peopl off , sellign bad animals , lying about the animals their selling , refusing to answer questions about this animals and so on . with all that crap going on you wana stand ther and tell ME that IM ruining the hobby . me . a guy that doesn't sell any animals . has never tried to rip anyone off, nor have i ever been bitten or caused anyone else to be bitten . ive never encouraged others to own venemous snakes ,but i have encouraged others to own the more docile snakes . all i did was share a picture . i never advised anyone to free handle snakes . i never even said that it was smart or right .in fact i have never denied that it isnt . i have seen people defend a dealer that has repetedly done bad deals and yet you think that IM ruining the hobby ? i think your perspectives are way screwed up .and to the guy that posted that

It is great that you wanted to show everyone your snake but it is nothing unusual..... Infact most neonate cottons look exactly like that

um no the florida cottonmouth is different than the common eastern cottonmouth . and even if it looked like every other one , its still a very pretty snake and i wanted to share it . i can see now that i was wasting my time .