FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - Bad Guy Craig Martin
Thread: Bad Guy Craig Martin
View Single Post
Old 07-25-2019, 02:31 PM   #14
jamesa2580
1) If Craig sold you an animal he didn't produce and told you he purchased the animal as a het but didn't breed her himself, he's being up-front with you. If, at that time, you needed a guarantee, you should have passed on that animal for one which had been proven.

2) You contacted him 2-years after the fact after only hatching out 7-eggs and the guy was still willing to do something for you. That in itself tells me he's a decent guy. He didn't have to do a thing for you. You bought the snake, raised it, bred it, and come hell or high water, took the risk when you bought it that it was indeed a het.

3) Then after he tells you he's willing to work with you and replace your animal with a snow, you back out of the deal and then post a negative BOI thread about him? That's a jerk move if you ask me.

I have personally worked with Craig and our transaction wasn't the smoothest, but I can tell you 100% he absolutely will do what he can to make things right even when he doesn't have to. In this hobby that's saying a lot. There are hundreds of scammers, flippers, and people just trying to make a quick buck. Craig certainly isn't one of them, and to go on a public forum and call him out because you (maybe) lost on YOUR gamble when you accepted the snake is a crummy thing to do, IMO. He didn't have to do anything for you. You bought a healthy snake 2-years ago with full knowledge of its provenance. The rest, mate, is on you.