FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - Inquiry William Wohlers?
Thread: Inquiry William Wohlers?
View Single Post
Old 09-13-2014, 07:41 PM   #38
dustinNMpythons
I don't have the original email I sent him because he only responded to the second one I sent after I finally said I was going to start a BOI and everything.

William Wohlers
Add to contacts
8/29/14
[Keep this message at the top of your inbox]
To: Dustin B.
wohlerswi@yahoo.com
Damn Dustin, jumping the gun. I hardly get to this email, and I just now got both of your emails. I didnt do anything wrong. I purchased the snake the exact same as you did. I told you when I got eggs from her this year that I didnt get any recessives off of her. I didnt commit any kind of fraud, and if you want to settle this then you better watch what you say. I do not take kindly to threats. I have honestly represented that animal the same way it was to me. You even received the same paperwork that I got with her. Now do you want to slow down and start over? A little more respectful this time?

On Thursday, August 21, 2014 12:21 PM, Dustin B. <dustin_2020@hotmail.com> wrote:

Will, you never emailed me back when I emailed you to let you know that girl you sent me didn't prove out. I'd like to talk to you to find out what your going to do to help me but if you don't return my emails in going to contact the FBI to let them know you committed mail fraud and I'll let them know all your information as well because I have your business address your home address as well as contact info to prior customers of yours and all the emails that we exchanged for evidence because i saved them. I will also be starting a BOI. Please get back to me before i start the process.

Dustin

William Wohlers
Add to contacts
9/01/14
wohlerswi@yahoo.com

Dustin it wasn't a joint project. He used my male for a number of things. Because I loan him a male as a friend doesnt mean it was a joint project. No one else got burned by my hets. That was a possible het animal I bought at a show. Even the guy that bought it said she probably is a het he just doesnt want to waste the time on it at this point. Im not in the business of hurting people. I never claimed that because I didnt produce it I wouldnt make it right. I said I wouldnt be refunding your money, but I obviously am trying to make it right by talking to you about it. Like I said I could have been done with the whole thing as soon as you threatened me. Lets not argue about the FBI we are going to have to agree that we disagree on that situation. You are trying to prove genetics on a snake, anything can happen. I have bred het to het numerous times and got a whole bunch of hets. It does happen Dustin. The likelyhood is small but it does
happen. Where did you get your lavender? Does it have any pied genetics? It is possible that the albino lines arnt compatible or even Josh had what he thought was a lavender? There are many possibilities, it doesnt have to be that I was ill intended right?

William Wohlers
Add to contacts
9/03/14
wohlerswi@yahoo.com
Visual to het always has the ability to get nothing. I dont know where you are getting that from. Visual to het means each egg has a 50% chance of being a visual or a het. So of coarse you can have shit odds and every single egg you hatch turn out to be normals. Just because one parent was a visual doesnt mean anything. It just means your odds are greater for getting more visuals 50% chance instead of 25% chance. The only way to guarantee you dont get an entire clutch of hets is to breed visual to visual then ever baby will be visual. You are confused on the visual to het outcome though. I dont know where you would get that?

Anyway I am on the road for school this entire week. I'll be back Saturday night. I'll go through the racks then and see what we can work out. I didn't breed any pythons this season with our move and all. The only animals I bred were colubrids. I cooled them all down still so I could get a break. Are you interested in anything other than balls? Will

On Monday, September 1, 2014 9:12 PM, Dustin B. <dustin_2020@hotmail.com> wrote:

Yes het to het there's a possibility of not getting visuals but not visual to het. There will always be visuals in the clutch if one parent is visual. My lavender boy is a lavender there's no question about that. And when it comes to lines every lavender line is compatible so that wouldn't be the case either. I don't care how it happened or who made it I just want to know how your going to fix it. If you give me something of equal value I will send this girl back to you and you can try proving her out.