FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - Bad Guy Rhonda Alsa aka red.dragon.frog Terrible person Never do buisness with this person
View Single Post
Old 04-20-2012, 01:35 PM   #33
Regius_ca
Quote:
Originally Posted by red.dragon.frog View Post
My son has been instructed to make a video of the opening of the box when it arrives.
I won't be home until a little after 8 tonight and I can upload the video -if they arrive- and post any screenshots or documents that anyone would like to see. I have not been able to read through everything on here but will try to as I can.

For me, I guess the video isn't that important. We have to assume he shipped what he said, and it was packed well. If in fact, the gecko's aren't what you expected, then it's kind of a separate matter I'd think. Still doesn't make shipping an empty box right.

I would be interested in seeing your receipt that you put the initial purchase of the shipment on an "account". That might give a small amount of validity to the weight discrepancy, however, even if you did, I would still likely point the finger at you for not having the correct weight, on that box.

I guess it's on you, to prove that the box didn't weigh 1lb. I don't believe there's a way to do that. One of those things you should probably make sure of when shipping in the future.