FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - Bad Guy Rhonda Alsa aka red.dragon.frog Terrible person Never do buisness with this person
View Single Post
Old 04-20-2012, 01:38 PM   #35
red.dragon.frog
JeromyD I shipped out the monsoon that was in a never opened box. I did not need it because my other was able to hook up 6 lines to it so it will work for multiple tanks. I sent it to you via USPS EXPRESS and I was under the impression the geckos would be sent USPS EXPRESS as well. You paid less than 10$ to ship -based on the photo you sent me- 0.2 geckos while I paid a dabble over 20$ to send the monsoon. I wanted to insure it got to you the same time the geckos got to me so it would be a truly even trade. You got the monsoon and say the monsoon was not in the box. I have yet to get the geckos.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JeromyD View Post
Rhonda i assure you they have been shipped and will be there in good order. If and only if they for some un-godly reason have arrived dead i will personally pay to have them shipped back so i can see for myself and as for the shipment weight that makes sense but you still sent a empty box it is truly rude and bad business. i feel in everything i have provided is all in my favor and you have done nothing on your end except for state a phone call. i do expect pictures of the open box and i can tell you it was 2 6 inch deli cups 1 inch of moss in each Amel female on top het Amel female on the bottom a ball of news paper in each corner to assure they would not be bouncing around. You really should have done the right thing.