FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - Genetic Snow X SHTCTB
View Single Post
Old 03-19-2005, 07:39 PM   #61
Hues1
Quote:
you are obviously a very greedy person
hahahahaha....if I was a greedy person and didnt care about this project, you would've received a Mack Snow from the get go.

But you didnt get one from me...? now did you ?

Quote:
this project meant the world to me , you tried to take that dream away from me
Wanna know why you were denied... ?! its really simple. Experienced and capable breeders are TOP and FIRST CHOICE for new projects, YOU DONT FIT INTO THIS CATEGORY...POSER !

Every single Mack snow I have let go were let go to people I believed to be very capable of representing this new Morph honestly and accurately (well not all of them...now that it's come to light where you received yours from), you dont fit into that category either...considering the numerous people you have pissed off and rubbed the wrong way.

Better yet, even if you had been a newbie nobody but was pleasant, polite, and showed at the very least some honesty...you very well may have ended up with a Mack snow from me. But you are everything that is wrong with "wanna be a big name reptile breeder", you think you know it all...you're arrogant, you rub people the wrong way, and you believe that someone else's hard work and commitment should be your vehicle to the limelight...come one dan...tell everyone else here why you really wanted a Mack Snow ??? want me to remind you...its one of the reasons why you were denied a Mack from me besides being an overall ass and unpleasant to deal with ??? remember yet ??? because and I quote "this is the project I need to establish and get started with my little breeding business"....remember that comment Dan? Remember how you implied that the Mack snow project for you was really not about the project itself but how it would help to propel you into the big leagues ??

I dont have a problem with people wanting to get into reptile breeding as a business and I try to help every newcomer however I can, but reptile breeding as a business is alot of blood, sweat, tears, and commitment...you were looking for a shortcut and I was not going to help you by selling you a Mack snow...and to be honest, you could've offered to pay 3 times what I was asking and I still wouldnt've sold you one if I had to deal with you and provide you with support. You're just one of those customers I dont want.