FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - Dave Colling: Great Guy
View Single Post
Old 10-19-2010, 05:00 PM   #16
AntiAmy
I just had a wonderful transaction with Dave and figured I could contribute my experience to the community. Although I know he specializes in BRB, I purchased 1.1 2010 BCI from him -- a Summit line pastel motley male and a Summit line pastel normal female.

From beginning to end, I was not disappointed or lost in the transaction. He responds to emails very quickly, answers all questions thoroughly, and is completely knowledgeable in what he's talking about. His prices are very reasonable and I received a multiple-animal-purchase discount as well as saved in shipping. There was not a moment where I was in the dark about what was going on. I tracked the shipment via Fedex and upon receipt, I noticed how well-packaged it was. Everything was packed securely, a heat pack was utilized, and everything was well insulated.

The snakes themselves were just as described -- they were curious, docile, and very well started. He included their info cards, which details their birth dates, birth weights, and feeding/shedding records. Everything looks very complete. I don't think I could be more pleased!

Needless to say, I wouldn't hesitate to do business with Dave Colling of Rainbows-R-Us Reptiles again