FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - Bad Guy Beware of Jerry Kruse
Thread: Bad Guy Beware of Jerry Kruse
View Single Post
Old 03-03-2012, 05:05 PM   #311
Snake-Queen
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeff Schofield View Post
Christina, Snake Queen, Lucille, and Show me have what in common?
We don't like your pompous, condescending attitude towards anyone who disagrees with what drivel you are spewing.

Quote:
If there is no test for ZD do you really think a "majority opinion" on this site constitutes anything you want to base YOUR finances on?
Condescention? NO. FACTS? YES.
The seller needed to take them back & refund the buyer, he didn't get what he was expecting, healthy snakes. If the seller determines that they are perfectly fine after he gets them, fine and dandy.

Quote:
Please, this isnt a "gut instinct" or "womens intuition" type of decision, it should be made as clear and as scientific as possible. This isnt bingo winnings they are fighting over. Determining factors to be worked out between the 2 combatants.
I know what kind of guy you are...

Quote:
My point was to be OBJECTIVE, and if being OBJECTIVE means to be confrontational to those who dont understand I can take the heat. CONJECTURE is to draw conclusion, to which I havent. This isnt a popularity contest this is BUSINESS, please treat all parties with facts with proper respect. This country was BUILT on bad business, remember that. Thanks.
You didn't seem all that objective to me.