FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - Inquiry Wanda Patterson aka: sunsethypo?
View Single Post
Old 02-26-2014, 11:55 AM   #11
nickolasanastasiou
Nickolas Anastasiou Today at 10:54 AM
To
sunsethypo@aol.com
Jeff bought his from Randy Limburg and got out of the business of selling/reselling leopards some time ago. Most of the available Gpp offspring still come from Randy, but I know a handful of other breeders who have produced this year and, in some cases, for years prior.

Stop making things up when talking to me.

I look forward to the legal action for the so-called "slander". You should post clear photos of all of the homozygotes in the BOI thread to help explain yourself if you feel justified.

To: nickolasanastasiou@yahoo.com
Sent: Wednesday, February 26, 2014 10:47 AM
Subject: Re:

the glut of pardis on kingsnake though from several dealer resellers didn't produce them and likely come from a large jeff gee herd that in the past he exported by the hundres , he produces 100s of these each year and whole sales them to retailers making it look like a lot of people have them ,i do not see anyone offering any true p.pardalis of any kind that came from these 1000s sold over the years .and there has been visual sunsethypos sold on kingsnake just 2 or 3 years ago as well as others . the key question i would like to know ,did any of your friends or you breed a pair of het sunsethypo .a ethical breeder would always breed out a new morph to prove the gene is or is not as hypothesized ,so basically you guys started a think tank together and came up with this theory without proving it out first , making what you are doing just plan slander ,i will be looking into any legal action and repercussion that i can legally take against you for this unfounded slander

---------------------------------------------------

Another one. Again with my response.