FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - Inquiry Wanda Patterson aka: sunsethypo?
View Single Post
Old 02-26-2014, 04:24 PM   #21
nickolasanastasiou
Nickolas Anastasiou Today at 3:23 PM
To
sunsethypo@aol.com
In case you have not been following along, I have been posting all of this.

*I* have not bred these, but it does not matter, because *YOU* have not bred het to het and proven it out either.

The rest of your message is largely gibberish? Jealous? You are becoming more adorable with each email.

I am not mad at all. I am, however, highly disappointed by being unable to trust anything you claim regarding these animals now. I also think you do not know what slander means. Mean people and haters? This must be Darik.

To: nickolasanastasiou@yahoo.com
Sent: Wednesday, February 26, 2014 3:09 PM

you still refuse to answer the only question of importance here for the third time ,have you or any of you bred these ,? the answer you are so desperate to hide is NO , so your accusations are baseless no one has ever told me they have bred them and didn't get good results or bad results .my first posting of these was way back in 2002 , you didn't inform me that they were hets ,i am aware having been breeding tortoises and snakes since the 1970s and i am well aware of how simple recessive genes work. in my ads posted on kingsnake i explain before i ever here of you in my ad that the sunsethypo gene has not been proven out ,but i thought it could prove to be a simple recessive and IF it proves out the price will go up . looking over all you pass emails i have never made a excuse for anything .i live in a military city norfolk va and it is common for someone to be transferred out of the USA after the first visual hypos were sold on kingsnake that first buyer who produced sunsethypos moved out of the USA .i don't see why that would be consider a excuse ? merely what happen ,i have no control over that . further more in your posting for het sunsethypo you never stated in your ad that you believe the het sunsethypos are not real . even if you did sell them for what you paid for them . but know i see that you are just jealous because you though the sunsethypo het could be real after all but when i came out with a blonde tortoise all of a sudden the camels back is broken and you are making up more slander i have people from the 180s who bought these first generation animals and explain in my kingsnake had that i was shutting down the blonde pardalis b project to work more on p.p these 5th genertion animals were the last babies from the other generations which i no longer have lots of people local here have seen this project over the last 30 years it is not something new that just popped up . there are pictures of blond leopards on line that have as much blonde as my adults so its not like i am coming up with the only blonde leopards that exist ,my pardalis B are line bred not a recessive gene .but i would say they are among the the top end of blond leopards out there i am not calling them snow leopards as some others are , so let me get this straight in your email below your are saying that its my blond leopards that are making you made so your are trying to slander me because you are jealous of them? and if it wasn't for the neon blond leopards things would be believable ,please save me the trouble and post this whole thread ,if you don't i will . the world doesn't like mean people and haters . you are only hurting yourself with your hate .