FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - Inquiry Wanda Patterson aka: sunsethypo?
View Single Post
Old 02-26-2014, 08:18 PM   #27
nickolasanastasiou
Nickolas Anastasiou Today at 7:07 PM
To
sunsethypo@aol.com
You seem lost somehow, Darik.

To: nickolasanastasiou@yahoo.com
Sent: Wednesday, February 26, 2014 6:43 PM

again i see you didn't tell the whole truth you posted only one of my emails not the rest where you are exposed for reselling het sunsethypos . on one hand saying how great they are then once you sold them telling everyone they are not real . i have seen every posted you have made about someone , surprise they were all bad . i am going to get all the the emails posted .and let everyone decide what they want .i have been a Rn most my life and near retiring ,i have seen everything and learned that you can not worried about things you have no control over ,you are just a bitter bully that's going to do what you do so am not desperate or concern about what you post or what you do ,,
sincerely Wanda Patterson

--------------------------------------------------------

Not sure what to make of this one. The switch to signing of the name on the recent emails leads me to be suspicious it is in indeed Darik I am corresponding with. Also, the "you only posted one of my emails" part is interesting. I have reposted every email, along with my response to each, that I have received today. Just "one" did not make multiple pages of volume.

I look forward to the wealth of conclusive photos in the next few years since, according to her/him/them, around thirteen have already passed. Then maybe it will be said to wait for 2020. Then 2030.