FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - Inquiry Wanda Patterson aka: sunsethypo?
View Single Post
Old 02-26-2014, 09:14 PM   #29
nickolasanastasiou
Nickolas Anastasiou Today at 8:13 PM
To
sunsethypo@aol.com
If you do not wish to post evidence supporting your claims, that is your prerogative.

See, unlike your "slander" claim, what you just posted is libelous. I do not own any Gpp of any kind at this time. I divested of them as well as most of my babcocki. The only leopard tortoises I currently own consist of a single large female babcocki and a hatchling intergrade that I am waiting to receive once a safe shipping opportunity comes along with a break in the weather.

I breed a number of species and a morph or two here and there and have expanded and contracted my collection over the years to try to get it where I want it to be (and am still working on getting my numbers down, not up; this time last year, I had almost twice as many animals as I have now). Unfortunately, since the sunset hypo thing you were claiming does not appear to be real, an entire project's worth of time was wasted on a fake morph.

Plainly and simply, I do not believe the claims you have been making.

To: nickolasanastasiou@yahoo.com
Sent: Wednesday, February 26, 2014 8:03 PM

it would not make a difference either way today or ten years from now ,you would just say it is a hologram or some story ,i am sure you never run out of though's stories ,i am getting a lot of support and stories about you and will be passing along your story , the consensus from people emailing me is that you bought my sunsethypos and then sold fake ones while keeping the real ones . very good try you almost got away with it ,so after 9 years of me selling these you suddenly make this unfounded story ,it is making perfect sense to me know ,this way you can discredit me and you have plenty of spare p.p as you stated from your breeder friends .i always thought it was weird your always buying and sell tortoise but lack the skill and know how to breed them while attacking others on fauna . you must be trying to compensate for some sort coming in your life ,