FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - Terri Sommella Fire and Ice Dragons -- Nightmare
View Single Post
Old 11-15-2004, 08:53 PM   #40
CheriS
Its been several hours over 4 days since this thread began, the seller notified and still no response from the seller. I too would like to hear her side of this.

We had at one time thought about getting a dragon from her also about a year ago, but decided after a few conversations with her to withdrawn from any purchase. That was not based on any concerns on the quality of the animal, but did involve the verbal guarantee, her terms and something's she said in conversations on phone, in person and email.

I do have a few question for others that have spoken here and bought bearded dragons or may read this. Has anyone purchased a dragon that was not sold to them as a holdback by her? Where you able to see the dragon in photo's prior to purchase over the phone? If not, was the dragon as represented to you?

At the time, we thought it might just be a difference in the way one breeder was handling sales, and that she has a dog breeder background, but still was uncomfortable with what was said that we did not purchase. Now I am wondering now and would like to hear why the terms in place at the time of the sale was not honored.

It also bother's me if she is claiming as was said here, other breeders have parasite or illness in their stock. That just strikes me wrong telling someone on the phone that might buy a dragon from you something like that. Most breeder have many sales going, if they were delivering ill babies, I would think that would be on here or all over the web on forums.