FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - Terri Sommella Fire and Ice Dragons -- Nightmare
View Single Post
Old 11-20-2004, 06:47 PM   #87
Rockford
Yep!!

Quote:
Originally posted by lucille
Cheri

That is an eloquent post you just wrote. You do sound like a wonderful, caring breeder.

I do not know why Terri stopped corresponding with me, and I do wish she would show up and say something. I got involved in the first place because I think it is only fair for anyone accused of misdealings to have notice and an opportunity to be heard.

I think some good did come of all this- your posts showing your feelings and beliefs. It benefits the whole reptile industry each time someone comes on a public board and reiterates the kind of philosophy you have.

Lucille Hollander
I couldn't agree more. There are plenty good ones out there. But it's a shame not everyone shares Cheri's beliefs.

Like I said before, If you are going to have a guarantee you really should stick by your word. It says alot about someone that can bite the bullet on a $500 animal. And it's not really biting the bullet either. Im sure it didn't cost her that much to produce the little bugger. At the very least 90% profit.

There is a saying.."What come around goes around". She may not get it, but she will eventually.

Bthacker