FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - Bad Guy Rhode Island Reptile Enclosures: Warning
View Single Post
Old 08-07-2017, 12:14 AM   #59
TBadSeed
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rhode Island Reptiles View Post
Please check your email dates July 7, that shows the disputed amounts per your bank that I received
And again 7/7 with the screenshot of the refund that I requested, in addition the balance was also processed during the same weekend ahead of schedule which I emailed you an update of not having to wait for the $100.00 and that they would all go through at the same time.
Again, I'm not going to post any of this info on a public forum but would be happy to send them again if you needed me to.
I have everything, I double checked amounts and dates before typing this out. The amount to be returned the following Monday was not $100.00 it was more. and when you finally answered via email not SS of refund requested that you sent it the same evening as you sent the first amount, you also said you added some to it to try to make up for all the problems. But only one SS or a return requested and it doesn't even matter, Square never returned any money, never even told the bank they were going to. its been a month not a week or two.
I will never do business with anybody that uses square ever again, they are impossible to get a hold of and don't respond to emails, square is all about square.
We agree this is a messed up situation, ball is in your park to fix it, ive been working on it to get taken care of but have hit an impasse, my copies of our emails and texts will be sent to the bank to continue the dispute unless you can make it right before that.