FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - Terri Sommella Fire and Ice Dragons -- Nightmare
View Single Post
Old 01-28-2005, 11:34 PM   #194
CheriS
I like to add a few things:

Stacey is a very experienced keeper and a Vet tech, she knows her husbandry and has worked with rescues that had some serious problems. She knows how to handle those problems and is very responsible not only to find out what may be going on with a reptile, but also how to support them through treatment so they do thrive. I am sure that had a postive effect on Fuego, in anothers hands the outcome may not have been so good.

I have watched Fuego from the time she got him and that great care is reflected in him and some other's she has..... its a lucky beardie that finds it's way to her home!

It is not usual for young dragons to have coccida or pinworms blooms at times, especially after changing enviroments. Its how they build their immune system, so that should not soley be used as a judgment of a good breeder or a bad breeder. How they are handled once they arrive (proper temps and other needs met) and their ability to deal with the changes play a big factor in their future health.