FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - Kevin Smith - oreganus@hotmail
View Single Post
Old 11-16-2004, 11:00 PM   #146
oreganus
Lightbulb Keep wishing.....

I NEVER SHIPPED A KING VIA UPS. I don't care how much you ramble and how many scenarios you come up with. Keep wrestling amongst yourselves and try to come up with a scenario that will work to feed your wanting to "catch me" at something. Go ahead, prove me wrong, so far it has been alot of accusing but not alot of proof except for alot of circumstantial shyte that doesn't matter. Yes, I have used the BOI before, but it always ends the same as every other thread on here, a bunch of forum junkies that have nothing better to do, jump on and ruin everything thread that is posted. There are alot of people on here that should clean up their own backyards before they start throwing wild scenarios and accusations against anyone else. Well gotta go, when you come up with some proof besides an old address or phone number, I might come back on here and say something, but until then I guess I will just go back to selling stuff INCLUDING VENOMOIDS and call it good. Have fun jumping back and forth amongst yourselves, in the end it really proves nothing except you guys have way too much time and imagination to do anything besides feed on heresay and wild stories. I also find it funny that some people on here have been kicked off other better sites and seem to all fall into the sewage pool called "fauna".
LOL
Kevin Smith