FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - Need opinions on a bad deal with Tim Bowles of Arboreals of the Rainforest!!!
View Single Post
Old 07-19-2003, 08:46 AM   #34
Ghi Reptiles
Hey Rich,

You know...when I asked him on the phone that same question wednesday night, there were those few seconds of complete silence, time enough to think, oh S***, no way, I can't believe it, or many other things. If you didn't do it wouldn't you immediately snap something like, are you out of your mind?, what are you crazy?, c'mon dude I would never do anything like that!, or a hundred other things, he didn't. I am not saying he did but there is a long list of pros in the business that saw the pics and say that in their opinions...he did. Even the two vets said they couldn't believe how much came out of her! When I first brought her in she was real bad making all kinds of gurgling noises, rumbling noises in her belly, and arching sections of her body when they would be touched. There was even a point when I was holding her that when I put her down on the table her body was upside down and her head turned upside down and we thought that was it...obviously not. She seems to be a survivor! Hopefully when I try to feed her she will accept food and not bafoogah it a few days later.

I have been waiting to see if Tim was willing to do the right thing and take her back but he will not respond to me via e-mail or answer his phone. He asked me to e-mail him so whatever I say was on paper and I did and this is what we said:
Quote:
Sorry I forgot you won't pick up the phone. Between you and me...I promise to never utter a word about it...what's going on with the snake? You know I have a nice collection and this animal is bad news! What happened to her? And like I said before if you hydrated her I just want to know the truth. I think after the last two years of fronting you snakes you owe me this much. Call me if you want.
Here is his response:
Quote:
But it's fitting, as that is what you are doing to the truth.
I would like to know Tim's version of the deal we made! Mine is that if anything happened to the animal during shipping he wasn't responsible. Anything more than that and I would be an idiot. I am not sure what Tim's version is but it doesn't seem to be anything like that.

TIM WOULD YOU PLEASE COME ON HERE AND TELL ME WHAT THE EXACT DEAL WE MADE WAS.

The above is what we said but if you feel it was something different please let me know on this board.

Thanks!