FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - Inquiry Marcell Hawkins ??? anyone dealt with or know of him?
View Single Post
Old 04-27-2018, 08:05 PM   #10
Mhawk_6
Not a scammer

Hello I’m marcel I’ve provided many times the number of my boss where I accidentally produced these het Albino water monitors, me I never took any photos but the one I took home. I can provide the number for you to call again? I even asked Kevin for advice and he blocked me. I don’t understand what the deal is with reptile breeders killing the new guy and that’s exactly what I am I am new, no background on breeding monitors but pythons I’ve bred n sold but never posted it to Facebook. I’m trying this water monitor thing and would like some support. Photos are of what my boss has send me of the adult albino so I can provide his number to speak with him. I am also in the process of obtaining some black dragons so please let me know what’s going on and how I can get out of this hole I don’t have time trying to scam anyone I work at the hospital. I’m a reptile lover so let’s work together please? Feel free to message me and if you want the owner of the reptile shop that this took place I can provide his personal number just let me know thank you.