FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - Info BHB Reptiles
Thread: Info BHB Reptiles
View Single Post
Old 12-08-2011, 09:53 PM   #14
Get Sum
Wow and WOW!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kinra View Post
Someone had to notice. You can't sex this snake with out noticing it has a kink and she was sold to me as a female. As soon as I am issued my refund I will consider the matter closed, but I thought people should know about the mites. This is not a bad guy thread, it's just an info thread.
There is absolutely no excuse for sending out a snake in that condition. If they have mites in one animal, I would assume they probably have mites on dozens if not hundreds.
1st they should have treated the animal of mites before they shipped it out to you. Nobody wants to add mites to their quarantine area and possibly their collection!
2nd That kink can be spotted from a mile away, They would have noticed it when she first hatched, they would have noticed it when they sexed the animal, they would have noticed it when the took the pictures and they would have noticed it when they bagged the snake up.

I don't care if Lori offered you a sterling female as a replacement to try to make things right! I personally don't care how big they are and how much they have done for the herp community. That animal needs to be donated as a pet to someone, not sold off hoping the buyer doesn't know any better!

Thank you Rebecca for posting this thread and sharing all of your documentation as proof. I have seen some smaller breeders that have been black-balled here for far less.

P.S. I am certain you will love your new Pewter girl! You will see her on Wednesday

-Jason Weinrich