FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - Bad Guy ANDREW BIDDLE- MAJOR LEAGUE CONSTRICTORS
View Single Post
Old 03-06-2010, 03:57 AM   #27
StrictlyExotics
Quote:
Originally Posted by SPJ View Post
Sending it Delta is a lot better than overnight. No real weather concerns at 40degrees going thru the airline.

Why would you say you were using Bob Clarks account (in OK) and use Mike Coles (in FL)?

The snake that was sent was not what he paid for and arrived dead and you haven't refunded him.

Pregnant girlfriend in jail? That's a new one.

From what I can see, you lied about the snake, lied about another deal, lied about the account you were shipping with, most likely lied about the refund check that was sent out (but then cancelled) and have not refunded the buyer after several months.

You need to get the buyer a full refund right now.

Mike I wouldnt wait much longer. You sent him money through the mail, which constitutes mail fraud. You might have no choice but to pursue it this way. Another way is to contact an atty and have the atty put the pressure on.

The reason I feel that this constitutes fraud quite simply is because the animal in question was grossly misrepresented, and, seems intentional. Mail fraud is intent, and the gross misrepresentation of his product dictates that he was intentionally commiting fraud.

You cannot tell me that you guestimated the weight and had no clue that you were over 30% off in your estimate. For someone having large constrictor experience, your sure cant eyeball length and weight very well.

19ft and 60pds would NOT be a snake that I would want people to buying from me. Ive had 12 ft Burmese Pythons weigh more than that.

How would Delta look at you, as well as the other company, using someone elses verified shipping acct to deceive Delta. I would tend to think that in itself constitutes just how fraudulent you were willing to go. Im not trying to drag Mike Cole into this but he might have some responsibility in the end if you dont end up taking care of the customer.

If you value the people you do business with, I would take care of this patient customer quickly and decisively so this can get brushed under the rug as quickly as possible.

Had it been me, I would have gone to an atty, Delta Air, and the USPS.